I know, I do shut my fridge even though it seems like I don't. Gabriel is so sneaky if you take something out and leave the door open this will happen in like .5 seconds. So, Cassidy is the fridge police now and screams at me if I turn around and leave the fridge open. And Gabe is always close on my heals because he knows that mommy will mess up at some point throughout the day...Friday, April 25, 2008
LIKE FATHER LIKE SON
I know, I do shut my fridge even though it seems like I don't. Gabriel is so sneaky if you take something out and leave the door open this will happen in like .5 seconds. So, Cassidy is the fridge police now and screams at me if I turn around and leave the fridge open. And Gabe is always close on my heals because he knows that mommy will mess up at some point throughout the day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That is so funny that he went for the chocolate just like his dad. That is so cute!
Post a Comment