Saturday, August 30, 2008

Gabe's Tongue

He thinks it's cool! I think I am in for it...
He is so funny!

I have a very daring devil of a child and this is from the last stunt. He was standing on the tub in my room making faces at Cassidy while she showered. I had know idea he could even climb up there so I went to take something to the kitchen and this is what happened.
He sliced his tongue opened so we rushed to the emergency room and it wasn't bad enough to do anything. I am in shock that he didn't need stitches but, I guess the tongue heals fast on it's own. I still think he could use a few stitches.
But, the funny thing is Gabe cried for like 1 minute and he was fine. I am still not OK.

4 comments:

Brecken said...

I can't believe that tongue, glad to here that it didn't seem to hurt Gabe to bad.

Bills said...

Just wanted to let you know that comment was from me. My friend had used my computer and I didn't realize she was still logged in.

Jackie said...

Rylie did the same thing when she was about 1 or 2. She fell from a chair and bit through her tongue. Really gross but it just heals right up.

Georgina Florence said...

ha what a little bugger. He is SO cute! Why are you keeping him from me!? come see me. i got a professional camera so i can take some pictures of your kids! check out my photography blog. seizedwonders.blogspot.com
love you!