Cassidy playing on her Webkin site
What are we going to do chain the chairs to the table? Every time I her a loud scrapping noise gabe is moving a chair a stool or anything he can stand on to do something naughty! Here he is jus chilaxin about to grab my new lip gloss and the scissors probably after dumping the pepper all over the floor! There is one mess avoided. What's next?



3 comments:
Looks like yall had a fun Christmas Break. Webkins are always a great gift! The snow and fishing look like so much fun - glad you got the pole back :).
Wow, you added a lot since I last checked your blog. Looks like Christmas was great!
I love all the new pics, we are still trying to decide on a name but Presley is one of our top picks thanks to you.
Post a Comment