Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trunk or treat















My Little green monster





























GI Joe Guy!









My church did a trunk or treat and my brother was able to visit. We had a great time and all the kids looked so cute in their costumes! I love Halloween, I tell Justin every year when we move into a bigger house we will have the biggest Halloween party's ever...He's not so sure about that idea but, he will love it once he see's how fun it will be.

4 comments:

Bills said...

Looks like your having lots of fun. I can't believe how big Easton is, I can't wait to see him at Christmas.

Bills said...

Looks like your having lots of fun. I can't believe how big Easton is, I can't wait to see him at Christmas.

Jackie said...

Love the little green monster costume!

Cox Family said...

That monster costume was hilarious! He is so darn cute! What the ... was Davie? He looked weird. The girls looked scary too. I can't wait to see you all at Christmas!