Sunday, March 14, 2010

Utah trip!

We had so much fun over the holiday's visiting all of our family. I forget with the blogs you have to go backwards. So,the pictures I meant to post first are last:)
We love you all!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

It looks like yall had a ton of fun in the snow! Utah is a great place to spend Christmas - it is almost always white.

Jennifer said...

Wow, your kids are so dang cute and look a lot like you and your siblings did. I am so glad you shared your blog with me. My blog is private so you need to email me your address so I can invite you. My mother convinced me some weird stocker would come and kidnap my kids if I was public. You all looked like you had tons of fun in utah, we spent spring break in Idaho with Todd's family and did the cousin thing too, no snow though. Ok, talk to you soon. I love that we can all keep in touch!